RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
· You can return or exchange most* new, non-closeout, unused item within 14 days of receipt.
· Please make sure all original packaging is included and intact.
· Any item showing signs of use can NOT be returned.
· Customer is responsible for shipping.
· Return items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
· Refunds are credited back to the card used for original purchase.
· To avoid errors in ordering, please feel free to call us at (888) 987-6361.
*No Returns or Exchanges on
· Closeout items
· Apparel and clothing items
· Any item which shows signs of use
· Electrical parts (if an item is DOA let us know and it will typically be handled under warranty)
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS
Return Goods Authorization
You must request a return goods authorization number (RGA#) online. A customer service representative will then review and authorize the return; and an email will be sent to you with an RGA#. Please print this email and include it in the shipping box along with all merchandise, product tags and packaging. You may use the original shipping container.
Click here to complete an RGA form.
Returns can be shipped by the carrier of your choice (although we recommend UPS or FedEx) to:
Interstate Cycle – Motosports Warehouse
Attn: Returns (RGA# XXXX)
3267 Charlotte Highway
Mooresville, NC 28117
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
If you are exchanging merchandise and would like the new items shipped out prior to us receiving the old items it is not a problem. Your credit card will be authorized and charged for the cost of the new items, as well as a $10.00 cross ship charge. Once we receive and process the items you are returning, your refund will be processed.
All parts are thoroughly inspected and packaged to insure good working condition. It is beyond our control after the part is turned over to the freight carrier. The freight carrier received and signed for the part in good condition. Consequently, it is most important to protect your interest by carefully complying with the following instructions: Please inspect your cartons for any damage (including concealed damage) that might have occured during shipping. Any damage is the responsibility of the freight carrier and should be reported IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of your shipment. It is your responsibility to issue a claim and to receive compensation from the freight carrier for any damage done in transit. Note: Damage of this sort is not warranted by the Seller.